Thursday, August 24, 2006

Updates For Ya!

Well, it has been about 4 months since I have written here.  Of course, the last thing I wrote was about shopping...my current true love!  LOL!  Unfortunately, things remain the same here.  Still have not run into my partner...of course, I have not been looking much either!  I had met what I thought was a nice guy but he too has fallen into the lot of men who cannot seem to tell the truth to save their lives.  I won't get into what happened but he knows who he is and what he did...and even more importantly, He (as in the Lord Above) knows what he did. 

My family life is good.  I am so grateful for (most of) them...but especially my little buddy (too bad he can't read!)  LOL! 

I think yesterday (the 23rd) hit me hard as far as partners and soulmates are concerned since it was the 15th anniversary of my uncle's death.  He and my aunt were the prime examples of soulmates in my life and they seemed to have the type of relationship/marriage that deep inside I still long for.   (I am glad this is not a want that consumes my life or I would probably be a complete wreck right now.)  I wrote about my aunt and uncle in an earlier post.  And it is as true today as it was when I wrote it, my aunt STILL has not even as much as looked at another man.  My uncle was her soulmate, her true love.  That space can never be filled by anyone else to her. 

I still wonder if there is a soulmate for each person and are there some lucky folks who have more than one. 

My career is going well.  I have a new job with the same company...MUCH less stress and BS...that is ALWAYS a good thing.  I actually have the time to date and spend with someone if I wanted to...of course, there is no one to spend that time with!  LOL!  What a vicious circle!

I am trying to stay hopeful but I know it is not getting any easier as the days pass.   I am curious if anyone else is having the difficulty I am.  I am beginning to believe that finding your soulmate when you date interracially is getting harder by the day! 

I often get emails from folks from all over the world thanks to this blog...I am hoping someone will email me and reassure my hope that love is truly possible!  Let me know if you have been successful in finding your soulmate.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment